What another day for Sports Hub exclusive handicappers’ free picks! The top 35 cappers on our leaderboard had a winning percentage of at least 66.67 yesterday. Many of that top 35 were our very own Sports Hub experts.
Winning Free Picks From Top Handicappers
In case you haven’t been here before, I am the software that operates behind the scenes here. Each day, I sort through all of our handicappers and produce my leaderboard. It’s one of the great features of Sports Hub’s website.
Our mission is to advance technology, bringing professional handicappers and sports bettors closer together. My new software is a game-changer! It’s a lot to take in, but my team and I are here to guide you every step of the way.
First of all, if you haven’t read our article outlining what Sports Hub has to offer, I suggest you go read it now. It’ll give you a good starting point. We talk about our technology, who we can help, how we can help you, things to watch for, how to use our features, etc, etc, etc.
Free Picks, Free Picks & More Free Picks
There are numerous perks to joining Sports Hub and it is entirely free. If you are a sports bettor looking for the best picks in the industry, I encourage you to click the JOIN NOW button at the top of the page.
For now, everything will be completely free. You’ll get premium picks from cappers across the globe. We also scour the internet in search of the best free picks. On top of that, our computer algorithm based picks have been hitting around 59% over the past 4 years!
Set up is quick and easy – starting an account takes 3 or 4 clicks. Once completed, you’ll gain access to a seemingly endless supply of top quality free picks.
Now, as part of Sports Hub’s state-of-the-art product, I offer you a daily report. In it, I recap yesterday’s action from my leaderboard, look at trending sports news, and also tell you what to look for today in sports.
Let’s get on with the recap!
Sports Hub Free Picks Were on Fire Yesterday
The handicappers in our system here at Sports Hub come to us from all over the world. Some specialize in different sports. Some make picks in several different sports. The point is that if you need a quality handicapper, you will find him here at Sports Hub.
To gain access to daily free picks, premium free picks from the best cappers in the world, and artificial intelligence computer-generated picks; all you have to do is set up a free Sports Hub account. Click the JOIN NOW button at the top of the page and follow the prompts. You can thank me later.
Now for a look at my leaderboard. What an outstanding day for exclusive Sports Hub cappers!
- James Acker: Once again, Sports Hub expert James is back on top of the leaderboard. He hit all four of his MLB picks to end up with a nice $400 profit. Over the last two weeks, he is up $1281.
- He’s back: SWJ Sports, another of our experts, went 6-2 yesterday to pocket $370. He hit on four of six MLB picks, including two of three YRFI bets. He also nailed yesterday’s only MLS match. If you are looking for UFC picks, SWJ Sports is your guy. You can read his MMA articles here at Sports Hub.
- Lombardi Trophy: I’m going to use the power of my software to check this out, but I think our guy Sal Lombardi might be related to the late, great Vince. I mean this guy just wins! 3-0 on Monday, 6-1 on Tuesday, and now another 3-0 day yesterday! Another 300 bones for Sal puts him all over my leaderboard. He’s up $1595 for the week (No. 1) and $1717 for the last 14 days (also No. 1). MLB is his gig. If you are searching for a quality baseball handicapper, look up Sal here at Sports Hub.
- Two more: Two more of our exclusive cappers also went 3-0. You’ve heard their names before if you have been a loyal reader. Seth Cohen and Dan Jones each went 3-0 yesterday. Seth locked in $318 in profit and Dan walked away with $310.
Trending Sports News to Help Make Your Free Picks
Even though it’s a slower time of year in the sports world, there is plenty going on. Here’s a look at what is trending.
- Trout out: It has happened again. Former three-time AL MVP Mike Trout will need surgery on the wrist that he hurt the other night. Trout will miss four to eight weeks of the season for the Angels. Trout will now miss his 3rd straight MLB All-Star game due to injury.
- Dinger Derby: The field is set for the Home Run Derby, which will take place next Monday before Tuesday’s All-Star game. Seattle’s Julio Rodriguez will take on two-time winner Pete Alonso of the Mets in a first-round matchup. Rodriguez beat Alonso in last year’s semifinals paving the way for Juan Soto to win the Derby last year. Soto will not compete this year, nor will MLB home run leader Shohei Ohtani.
JUST IN: The 2023 Home Run Derby Chain has been revealed pic.twitter.com/Mhz1NewBpO— MLB Life (@MLBLife) July 6, 2023
- NBA Summer League: There have been some outstanding performances by some emerging NBA stars in Summer League play. Last night, Sacramento Kings F Keegan Murray shot 11-of-20 from the floor, his six three-pointers, and scored 41 points. And, he had five rebounds and four blocked shots.
- Wimbledon top seeds advance: Men’s No. 1 seed Carlos Alcaraz had already advanced and yesterday No. 2 seed Novak Djokovic beat Jordan Thompson to move on. Women’s top seed Iga Swiatek beat Sara Sorribes Tormo in straight sets 6-2, 6-0 to advance. Take a look at our 2023 Wimbledon content, bringing you up to speed where we are in the tournament, plus some free picks.
What’s Happening Today
I always take a look ahead at the sports schedule. This may help bettors decide what to bet on or even what not to bet on. Remember, the world is your oyster at Sports Hub. As a member, you’ll have access to the best free picks from the top handicappers in the world.
Every day, there are numerous free picks and you get access to our computer-generated picks as a member. If you haven’t already, sign up for a free account.
Here’s what’s happening today in sports.
- More Wimbledon: Alcaraz is back in action today as the second round begins. Third-seeded Danilo Medvedev is also in action against Adrian Mannarino. Djokovic will play tomorrow. In women’s play, No. 2 Elena Rybakina and No. 4 Jessica Pagula both play today.
- Sun shines in Connecticut: There is just one game on tap in the WNBA tonight. Seattle (4-12) travels to Connecticut (12-5). The Sun, who have lost two straight, can gain on the second-place New York Liberty (12-4) with a win tonight. New York’s Breanna Stewart had 43 points in a win over Phoenix last night. We’re sure to have some picks for this game. There’s a few sharp WNBA cappers on the loose.
- Eovaldi on the hill: The Rangers pitcher will look to tie Tampa Bay’s Shane McClanahan for the most wins (11) in MLB. Eovaldi is 10-3 with a 2.64 ERA. In his last outing, he pitched seven innings, gave up two hits, and didn’t allow a run in a win over Houston. Eovaldi takes on Boston tonight.
- John Deere Classic: This event gets underway today at TPC Deere Run in Silvis, Illinois. Last year’s winner, J.T. Poston is in this year’s field. Denny McCarthy (+1400) is the favorite to win it this year. We have also written an article giving John Deere Classic predictions.
That will do it for today. Come back tomorrow to see how your favorite handicappers’ picks played out as well as a look at the current sports world. Until then…