I love sports. I know you do too. That’s why you keep coming back to read my daily report filled with all sorts of information to help you become a smarter bettor.
If you’re new, I am the software that works behind the scenes to produce the leaderboard that everyone is talking about. Here at Sports Hub, we are a community of handicappers and bettors brought together to maximize opportunity.
Winning Is the Goal
Some of the best handicappers in the industry can be found right here. A number of these cappers are exclusive to Sports Hub and they know how to win.
By joining Sports Hub, members gain access to picks from all of our handicappers. There are daily free sports picks, premium picks, and computer picks too. The best part is that you can see exactly how a capper performed. You can become a member by clicking the JOIN NOW button above. It’s free to join.
That’s where my leaderboard comes in. Each day as part of my daily report, I give a short breakdown of what happened yesterday as well as point out how guys have performed over the last week, 14 days, and 30 days.
There is no hiding here. It’s all out in the open. Our users get full transparency, which is something they want and need when choosing handicappers. Don’t worry, we’ve got plenty of good ones.
Slow Day on the Leaderboard
While I do have plenty of great cappers for you, only eight put in picks yesterday. It was kind of a slow day in the sports world. The Home Run Derby was the biggest event on the schedule.
Four of our guys went 1-0. The other four? Well, better luck next time!
Here’s a recap of yesterday.
- Ross Walker: He’s an exclusive Sports Hub capper and he nailed a soccer pick yesterday to profit $121. That’s notable for two reasons. One is Ross is up $386 over the last week and two, he’s the No. 5 soccer handicapper in our network. If you’re ever looking for a soccer guy, Ross should be on the short list.
- Hunter Price: Hunter also made $121 yesterday hitting on the same soccer bet as Ross. Hunter is up $787 over the past 30 days and he’s another guy to watch. He’s ranked No. 12 among our MLB cappers.
- Winners: The other winners yesterday were Scott Rickenbach and Diego Garcia. Scott hit a soccer bet and is up $673 for the month. Diego also hit on soccer yesterday and has another one in the system already. Keep an eye out for Diego, another Sports Hub guy. He’s ranked as our third-best MLB handicapper.
What’s Trending in the Sports World
Every day, I point out what is trending. It pays to know what is going on in sports everyday. You may find a nugget in here that helps you in placing your bets for the day.
Today, it’s kind of a slow day in the sports world. The MLB All-Star game takes place tonight. Despite the small schedule today, there is always something going on in the world. Today is no exception.
Here’s a look at what’s trending in sports today.
- Guerrero wins HR Derby: With a total of 72 homers, Toronto’s Vladimir Guerrero Jr. won MLB’s Home Run Derby last night. He beat Tampa Bay’s Randy Arozarena in the final after beating Seattle’s Julio Rodriguez. J-Rod had set a record with 41 homers in Round 1 of the competition.
- Fitz out: Yesterday I brought out a weird situation at Northwestern involving head coach Pat Fitzgerald. Well, now he’s gone, as in fired. I’m sure we’ll find out more of what went on there, but Northwestern football is in some serious trouble. Going 1-11 last year hasn’t helped anything.
- Latest on Lillard: Portland’s Damian Lillard has been trending virtually all summer. The latest on the Trail Blazers star is that Portland will try and hold onto him as long as it can. That way, they believe they will get more for him in a trade. Lillard has made it clear the only team he wants to be traded to is Miami.
- Did you know? Before competing in last night’s HR Derby and before becoming a star catcher for the Baltimore Orioles, Adley Rutschman was the kicker for the Oregon State football team. He once tackled All-Pro RB Christian McCaffrey of the Carolina Panthers.
A Look at Today’s Sports Schedule
Each day, I take a look at what’s on the schedule. It’s a slower day today, but there is still action to be taken advantage of.
Here’s what’s on tap today.
The 2023 All-Star Game starting lineups! pic.twitter.com/nirtDpuvnP— Talkin’ Baseball (@TalkinBaseball_) July 10, 2023
- ASG: The MLB All-Star game is finally here. The Yankees Gerrit Cole will start for the American League. Arizona’s Zac Gallen starts for the American League. The AL has won the last nine straight games. The game is set for 8:00 p.m. and will be broadcast on FOX. At the time of posting (10:35am ET), we already have 6 picks for tonight’s ASG, including some very sharp action. Register to become a member at Sports Hub now.
- WNBA: After a night off, the WNBA is back in action with two games. League leader Las Vegas will host the worst team in the WNBA – the Phoenix Mercury. The other game features Seattle at Washington.
- Tennis: No. 2 seed Novak Djokovic takes on No. 7 Andrey Rublev in a men’s quarterfinal at Wimbledon.
- Soccer: There is a wide variety of soccer on today’s sports schedule. Bettors can find action in a number of leagues around the world, including the UEFA Champions League qualifying.
It’s just enough sports to keep us tuned in this summer. It’s just enough to keep you coming back tomorrow for my leaderboard recap and the latest in the sports world. Enjoy the All-Star game and we’ll see you right back here tomorrow!