Tonight is another opportunity to win big with NFL player props. We are blessed once again with a Monday night football doubleheader. Two games will offer us a ton of ways to capitalize and Sports Hub will be right there leading you to more wins. Our expert handicappers have been nailing their football picks all weekend long. Sports Hub experts like Ben Miller, Dan Jones, and Ryan Davis crushed the books on Saturday’s college football. We’ll see a little later how guys like Tonny RIcci and Diego Garcia did the same with Sunday’s NFL.
As a Sports Hub member, you can easily check to see if there are any NFL player props bets in the system. For example, a popular player props bet is on NFL quarterbacks and the number of TD passes they will throw. Once you log into your account, you can choose “Games” from the menu on the left side of your page. This will open up all games that currently have picks available. Navigate to the NFL game of your choice, click the blue button, and all of the game’s picks will be displayed.
Why Bet NFL Player Props
Betting NFL player props – or any other sports’ player props – can be quite profitable. There are tons of great bets from which to choose and the key is just finding the ones that have value. Take the Anytime Touchdown Scorer prop. Here is a great bet where you can wager on guys that are likely to score touchdowns. You get some great payouts too as many of the players in a given game are listed at plus-money.
For example, Philadelphia QB Jalen Hurts, who scores his share of rushing touchdowns, is listed at +115 to score tonight. Eagles WR Devonta Smith is listed at +155 and Tampa Bay WR Mike Evans is given +180 odds to score, something he did in last week’s game. Bettors can also choose the Philadelphia defense (+500) or Bucs QB Baker Mayfield (+500). If you do your research, you can narrow down how likely a player is to score and end up with a nice payout on the other end. Sports Hub helps you with these picks each week. Visit our Week 4 NFL picks page to see the best player props for next week.
Sports Hub Cappers Like Player Props
Our handicappers do like player props regardless of the sport. Our members have access to these player props picks. You can gain the same access by becoming a member yourself, if you have not already done so. A Sports Hub membership will pay off though. It’s the gift that keeps on giving in the form of the best picks in the sports betting industry.
Take yesterday as an example. If you would have purchased Bobby Babowski’s private picks yesterday, you would have an extra $433 in the bank. Bobby crushed the books yesterday and he’s been pretty consistent over the last 30 days. He’s not the only one either.
Let’s see who did what on the leaderboard yesterday.
- Babowski goes baboom!: Bobby made four picks, three NFL picks and one MLB, and went a perfect 4-0. As mentioned, the winnings totaled $433 which puts him up almost $1000 for the last 30 days. He already has picks for tonight’s games in the system. Check to see if there are any NFL player props.
- Pro Picks – Andrew: Andrew actually hit two MLB picks and just one NFL pick. He won $300 yesterday. Andrew is 7-3 in his last 10 picks and is up $553 for the last seven days.
- NFL rules: Tonny Ricci is as consistent as they come. Yesterday, he hit all three of his NFL plays, including two on underdogs that covered. Tonny won $300, which puts him up $1209 for the last 7 days and $2006 over the last 30.
- Sports Hub experts: Diego Garcia and Logan Wilson each went 2-0 yesterday. They each hit both of their NFL picks and ended up with $200 in winnings. Diego had a solid weekend of football betting hitting 5 of his 6 NFL and CFB picks. Logan also crushed it going 8-5 with 13 weekend football picks. He’s up $863 over the last 7 days. These are two Sports Hub guys you’ll want to track during the football seasons.
NFL Offenses and QBs Are Trending
It’s pretty safe to say that many of the NFL players trending hit their player props yesterday. A number of NFL quarterbacks and running backs were on fire yesterday. Denver’s defense? Not so much. With two NFL games tonight, bettors should check out the SportsHub members’ area for NFL player props picks. Our guys had a great weekend with their football picks and surely there is more to come tonight.
Let’s see what’s trending now.
- Dolphins offense: What a display yesterday! Miami racked up 726 yards of total offense and scored a whopping 70 points in its win over Denver. QB Tua Tagovailoa surely hit his passing yards player props with 309 yards and 4 TDs. Running backs Devin Achane (203 yards, 2 TDs) and Raheem Mostert (82 yards, 3 TDs) were unstoppable.
- Mahomes: Speaking of offense, the Chiefs QB added 272 yards and 3 TDs yesterday as KC beat Chicago 41-10. That pushed Mahomes over 25,000 career passing yards. He reached the milestone the fastest in NFL history.
- Rookie QB: It’s not often an NFL rookie QB is trending, but C.J. Stroud is hitting a lot of his player props. With another solid performance in Week 3, Stroud is the first quarterback in NFL history to record 900 passing yards, 4 TDs, and 0 interceptions in his first three games.
- Going for 2: More NFL teams go for two these days after touchdowns, but not every head coach goes for two when trailing by 8 late in a game. Yesterday, Green Bay trailed New Orleans 17-0 before New Orleans QB Derek Carr left the game with a shoulder injury. The Packers whittled away at the lead and when Jordan Love scored on a 1-yard run, Green Bay trailed 17-9. The Packers went for two to make it 17-11 and then won the game with a Love-to-Romeo-Doubs TD pass and PAT. The strategy paid off.
- Carr: Speaking of Carr, the Saints QB left the game after having gone 13-of-18 for 103 yards and a touchdown. X-rays were negative and it is believed Carr suffered a sprain of the AC joint in his shoulder. He will miss the next few weeks.
- Emergency landing: The Pittsburgh Steelers got a great win over the Raiders last night on Sunday Night Football. After beating Las Vegas 23-18, the Steelers charter plane was on its way back to Pittsburgh last night. An oil pressure issue in one of the engines forced the plane to make an emergency landing in Kansas City. The Steelers will return home on Monday.
Monday Night Doubleheader Tops Today’s Sports Schedule
It’s no secret that a Monday night football doubleheader is the big thing on today’s sports schedule. Fans get Philadelphia at Tampa Bay in the opener starting at 7:15 p.m. ET. The Los Angeles Rams play at Cincinnati in the other game which starts at 8:15 p.m. ET. Sports Hub expert cappers have been at it all weekend and have a number of picks for tonight’s games, including a variety of NFL player props. Check them out in the members’ area.
If you’re not a Sports Hub member, you should be. It’s a pretty simple process. You click the JOIN NOW button at the top of this page. Follow the directions. Verify your email address and BOOM! You’re a Sports Hub member. Then, you get access to all of these great picks – NFL moneyline picks, totals picks, player props, and more. Sports Hub is your ticket to more wins!
Let’s check out today’s sports schedule.
- NFL doubleheader: We mentioned it already, but there are two NFL Monday night games tonight. There are dozens of picks in the Sports Hub system already. Some of those picks are player props. As mentioned, Sports Hub loves the Anytime TD Scorer prop. You can get several great players at plus-money.
- Final week of MLB play: This is it. The final week of the 2023 MLB season is upon us. There are still playoff spots to be earned. It should be an exciting week. It starts today with just four games, but they all have some playoff implications. Arizona is at the Yankees and the D-Backs currently have the No. 2 NL wild card spot. Houston plays Seattle and Texas plays the Angels. The Astros, Mariners, and Rangers are all jockeying for a playoff berth. The Padres play the Giants as both teams have not yet been mathematically eliminated from the postseason.
- NHL preseason: There are a number of NHL preseason games on the schedule today and tonight.
- Soccer: It’s what you would call a slow day in international soccer. There is no MLS, but there are matches in many of the European professional leagues, the South American leagues, as well as in leagues in Africa, Indonesia, and other parts of the world.
- Tennis: If you’ve been a loyal reader of Sports Hub (thank you!), you know that there are a number of tennis tournaments going on right now in both the ATP and WTA tours. Here’s a recap of those: The men are currently playing the Chengdu Open and Huafa Properties Zhuhai Championship. Both are taking place in China. There are five women’s tennis tournaments going on. The Guadalajara Open Akron, Galaxy Holding Group Guangzhou Open, Parma Ladies Open, the Ningbo Open and the Toray Pan Pacific Open Tennis Tournament all continue today.
There you have it. A solid Monday’s worth of sporting action. Of course, Monday night football is the highlight and bettors can find a wide variety of picks, including player props, in the Sports Hub members’ area. If you’re looking for more wins, let Sports Hub carry to victory! There are also probably some great MLB player props picks as well. All of our members have access. It’s easy to gain access. All you have to do is become a Sports Hub member. Click the JOIN NOW button above to get started.
Come back tomorrow to see how our handicappers fared with their picks today. Our Sports Hub experts are tearing it up with weekend football, both college and NFL. Stop back here tomorrow for more of the best sports content on the planet!