You know what’s great? There are games today and every day to keep all of our handicappers and bettors happy. Sports Hub handicappers, as we’ll see a little later, are very happy after yesterday’s round of picks. For bettors who are members of Sports Hub that accessed some of these picks, yesterday would have been a good day too.
Even if you didn’t have a great day yesterday, there are so many games today available to redeem yourself. We’ll take a look at today’s schedule later and see that there are tons of games in the NBA and NHL. College basketball is another one. There are roughly three dozen CBB games tonight as that season enters its second week of play. There are enough games for the average bettor to find value and get some wins tonight.
Betting on Games Tonight
As stated already, there is a wealth of opportunity that lies ahead tonight. What’s your thing? Do you have a knack for picking NHL winners? Maybe, the NBA is your thing or you prefer picking college basketball totals. Whatever it is, let the free cappers here at Sports Hub help.
There are always soccer games from around the world on the daily schedule. Geovanny Araya is our top soccer expert. In fact, as we’ll see later, he ended up in yesterday’s top-5. If you would have used Geovanny’s picks yesterday, you would have earned $317.
Maybe hockey games are your thing. If that’s the case, you need to get to know Sal Lombardi. The guy is a hockey machine. For the last 14 days, Sal has been putting on a clinic on how to bet on NHL games. In those two weeks, Sal is 24-15 and has won $1445…just on NHL games!
The point here is that Sports Hub is here to help you today and every day. We have the best and brightest handicappers in the world who provide content, analysis, and picks on a daily basis. Any capper can provide picks, but our experts provide picks that win consistently. With our customizable leaderboard, you can search for the capper or cappers you want.
For example, you see the eight NBA games on the schedule tonight. You go to the leaderboard and search how our cappers have performed on NBA picks. You can go back 7 days, 14 days, 30 days or more. Over the last 7 days, for example, our Computer Picks have been crushing it. They are 13-8 and have earned $420. All SportsHub members have access to these computer picks as well as all the picks from all of our expert handicappers.
Sports Hub Experts Nail Games Last Night
Speaking of Sports Hub experts, they were at it again last night. The entire top-5 yesterday all won at least $300 picking last night’s games. Our friends from Knup Sports led the way with a huge night of beating the books. The rest of the top-5 was made up of SportsHub exclusive handicappers. Several of the names you’ll see have been here before too. When I say we have cappers that win consistently, I’m speaking the truth, people!
Let’s have a look at yesterday’s leaderboard.
- Thirty-pack: After yesterday’s performance, Knup Sports might need a 30-pack of their favorite adult beverage to celebrate. Knup put in a whopping 30 picks yesterday, covering college basketball, the NBA, and the NHL. The result was a 21-9 record and $860 in winnings. Knup Sports is on one right now. They sit atop our 7-day leaderboard, winning 61.3 percent of their 111 picks for a grand total of $1760 in winnings.
- Soccer stud: I mentioned Geovanny Araya earlier. The guy just wins. He hit 2 of his 4 picks yesterday, but he ended up with $317 in winnings. He’s No. 2 on our 7-day soccer leaderboard with over $500 to the good. If you’re looking for soccer picks, Geovanny is your guy.
- Big Ben is back: Ben Miller is one of our Sports Hub experts who is a model of consistency. Yesterday, he went 4-1 and earned $300. For the week, He’s No. 2 on the board with a record of 22-10 and earnings of $1102. Now, go back 90 days on our overall handicapper leaderboard and you’ll find Ben at No. 3. He has won over 56 percent of his bets and has winnings of over $2500! That’s consistency and it’s why bettors should have a SportsHub membership.
- More Sports Hub experts: Jimmy Liu and Ross Walker rounded out yesterday’s top-5 by going 3-0 and winning $300. Jimmy has been hot over the last three days with winnings of $795. Ross is up $1461 for the last 30 days and already has an NBA pick in the system for tonight.
Games on the Schedule Tonight
It’s a Wednesday in November, but don’t let that fool you in terms of today’s sports schedule. Just three months ago, we were twiddling our thumbs longing for days like this. There are multiple games in multiple sports tonight. Our handicappers are already hard at work with several dozen picks for games today and tonight. There is money to be made today and we’re here to help you find it.
What games are you betting on tonight?
- 8 NBA games: An ESPN doubleheader leads tonight’s NBA schedule. It’s a matchup of the top two teams in the East, Boston and Philadelphia, in the early game. The two teams just played last week with the Sixers grabbing a 106-103 win. The late game features the Sacramento Kings taking on the Los Angeles Lakers. These two teams played a little over two weeks ago. The Kings won 132-127. The Lakers have won their last three straight to move to 6-5 on the season.
- 4 NHL games: It’s a light night for hockey, but there is a TNT doubleheader. Philadelphia and Carolina meet in the first game and the New York Islanders face the surprising Vancouver Canucks in the late one. Subliminal message plug…Sal Lombardi.
- College football: If you love college football, you love Tuesdays and Wednesdays in November. It’s MAC-tion baby! Last night gave us three MAC games. Tonight, there are two. Central Michigan (5-5, 3-3) takes on Ohio (7-3, 4-2). The Bobcats still have an outside chance of earning a berth in the MAC championship game. The other game tonight pits Buffalo (3-7, 3-3) against Miami (OH) (8-2, 5-1). The RedHawks lead the MAC East by a game over Ohio. With a win tonight, Miami clinches the division.
- World soccer: It’s kind of a light day for the international soccer schedule. None of the world’s top leagues are in action. The U-17 FIFA World Cup continues and Belgium and Serbia play an international friendly.
- More college basketball: It was a big night last night in college basketball with the Champions Classic. Duke beat Michigan State and No. 1 Kansas had to come back and beat Kentucky. Today’s schedule features more of the same. There are just over three dozen CBB games tonight and only one ranked team – No. 17 Texas – is playing. The Longhorns host Rice.
- Tennis: Play continues in the Nitto ATP Finals. No. 2 seed Carlos Alcaraz and No. 3 Daniil Medvedev both play today. No. 1 seed Novak Djokovic plays tomorrow. Djokovic is the reigning champion of the event. On the women’s side, the second round of the LP Open by IND continues.
Tons of games on the schedule tonight. Where is the value? Choosing which games to bet on can be overwhelming at times. Let the experts at Sports Hub help you out.
Injuries, Fights, and Polls Among Trending News
It’s always a good day when somebody ends up in a headlock, right? Well, maybe not, but it makes for some great trending sports news. It’s Wednesday in November which means the College Football playoff committee released its weekly rankings. There were some changes that you should know about. We’ll take a look at the new poll and more here in our trending news section.
- New CFP rankings: After two weeks at No. 1, Ohio State drops to second and the Georgia Bullldogs take over the top spot. UGA beat a very good Ole Miss team last week while Ohio State won a yawner over 3-7 Michigan State. Michigan remains at No. 3 and Florida State stays at No. 4. Washington, like the top-4, is also 10-0 and is ranked No. 5
- Another Draymond fight: Just about 100 seconds into last night’s Golden State-Minnesota in-season tournament game, tempers flared. Jaden McDaniels got tied up with Klay Thompson and eventually Draymond Green entered the fray, putting Minnesota’s Rudy Gobert in a headlock. Green, Thompson, and McDaniels were all ejected. Steph Curry was out for the Warriors too and the TWolves would go on to win 104-101.
- Watson done: Cleveland Browns QB Deshaun Watson is done for the season. An MRI revealed that he needs shoulder surgery. That will put him on the shelf for the remainder of the season. Ruh roh. That means P.J. Walker will take over at quarterback. The Browns are a 2.5-point favorite over Pittsburgh this Sunday. Keep an eye on that line.
- Freeeee agents: With all of the games today, it’s easy to forget about baseball. However, it’s worth noting that Shohei Ohtani and six other big-name MLB free agents rejected their qualifying offers. That means that all seven MLB stars will become free agents in hopes of landing bigger contracts.
Those are a few trends to keep an eye on as you bet on games in the near future. Remember, Sports Hub is here for you with content, analysis, and picks for games in all sports. To access those picks, all you need is a free Sports Hub membership.
Visit us again tomorrow as we see how the world’s best handicappers performed today. We’ll also take a look at the Thursday sports schedule which, of course, means we have a Thursday night NFL game! See you tomorrow.