Unless you’ve been in hibernation, you are witnessing a first-class turnaround coaching job by Coach Prime at the University of Colorado. Coach Prime, aka Deion Sanders, is in his first season at Colorado and the Buffaloes are currently 3-0 and the darlings of college football right now. They will face their toughest test of the season today against tenth-ranked Oregon. Sports Hub makes this game an easy one for bettors with its expert CFB picks.
Visit our members’ section and check out the Colorado-Oregon picks. There are about a dozen in the system already with plenty more to come. Coach Prime and his Buffs are a 21-point underdog! That’s exactly how Coach Prime would want it. Colorado was a big underdog against TCU in the season opener. They won 45-42. Last week, Colorado State head coach Jay Norvell gave Coach Prime some bulletin board material that his Buffaloes used to beat their in-state rivals 43-35. There is no magic number, but a fourth victory to start the season against a top-10 team would certainly be special for Coach Prime.
Let Sports Hub’s Experts Pick the Game
You could try and pick today’s Colorado-Oregon game – or any other NCAA football game on the schedule – yourself. Or, you could sit back and let the Sports Hub experts do it for you. As a member, all you have to do is log into the Sports Hub members’ area and let your favorite handicapper pick for you. There are hundreds of college football picks in the system already for today’s games. We’ve got you covered no matter what game you’re on.
The public looks to be hitting Colorado hard. People love Coach Prime and so far, betting against him hasn’t been wise. Could it be a trap though? Ask yourself why are the Buffaloes a 21-point underdog? Keep in mind Coach Prime will be without Travis Hunter, the two-way star who was injured last week. Hunter plays both wide receiver and cornerback and excels at both. Will his absence make that much of a difference?
The books seem to think that it will, but Oregon is a pretty good football team. The Ducks are also 3-0 and they are 3-0 ATS. They have covered two huge spreads – 48 against FCS Portland State and 38 last week against Hawaii. Can they do it again against better competition? The public doesn’t seem to think so with 81 percent of the tickets on Coach Prime and Buffs. The great thing is you can take all the guesswork out of it and let your favorite Sports Hub expert deliver a win for you.
Clean Sweep for Sports Hub Experts Yesterday
Speaking of Sports Hub experts and Coach Prime, our guys pulled off a clean sweep of the top-5 on my leaderboard yesterday. Mario Deluca, Ryan Davis, Dan Jones, Logan Wilson, and James Acker all combined to go 11-0 and $1167 in winnings. These are the types of cappers that we have here at SportsHub. Guys that consistently produce wins. Our faithful readers will recognize each one of these names because they have been here before. Each of the five is a consistent winner. That’s why you would be wise to check and see if any of them have picks for today’s Colorado-Oregon game.
Here’s a look at how yesterday’s leaderboard broke down.
- Top dog: Mario Deluca was the top dog with a perfect 3-0 record and $307 in winnings. Mario hit all three of his MLB picks and is now $909 to the good over the last 30 days. He does have a couple college football picks for today. You’ll have to visit the members’ area to find out which games.
- Strong three days: Ryan Davis has been tearing it up over the last three days. Yesterday, he went 2-0 on two baseball picks, earning $235 in the process. Over the last three days, he is now 5-1 and has won $420! He also has CFB picks in the system for today.
- What a week: Logan Wilson is having himself a week. Yesterday, he added a 2-0 day with $225 in winnings. For the week, Logan is up $949 and he has hit on each of his last eight picks. You definitely want to check to see if he’s on Coach Prime’s game today. Logan has eight NCAA football picks in the system already.
- Sports Hub expert twins: Dan Jones and James Acker each went 2-0 yesterday. Both won $200. Dan is now up $1413 over the last 30 days. James has been at the top of the daily leaderboard on several occasions. Over the last 90 days, he has been winning at a nearly 55 percent clip.
Coach Prime Is Always Trending
This college football season, Coach Prime seems to be among the trending news every day. What he’s done and continues to do at Colorado is amazing. The Buffaloes were the laughingstock of the Pac-12 for the past several years. Last year, they went 1-11. Coach Prime came in, took some flack for rebuilding the roster using the transfer portal, and is now the No. 19 team in the country. He isn’t the only thing trending today though.
Let’s see what else is trending in sports.
- College football: I mean, it’s Saturday, right? College football is always trending on a Saturday at this time of year. There are plenty of big games today, including the Coach Prime showdown against Oregon. Florida State plays Clemson in an ACC clash. No. 22 UCLA faces No. 11 Utah and Utes QB Cam Rising will not play again. No. 15 Ole Miss battles No. 13 Alabama in the SEC and No. 6 Ohio State and No. 9 Notre Dame play tonight. Check the SportsHub members area for picks for these games and the rest of the CFB schedule.
- US women’s golf: Team USA leads the Solheim Cup 7-5 over the Europeans. Nelly Corda and Allisen Corpuz produced a 5 and 3 victory over England’s Georgia Hall and France’s Celine Boutier. The competition continues today.
- Trio of homers…twice: Aaron Judge is known for his ability to crank out home runs. Yesterday, he put himself in the New York Yankees record book…again. Judge became the first Yankee to hit three home runs in a single game twice in the same season. The slugger hit three dingers last night in a 7-1 win over Arizona. Judge has 35 homers this season.
- Oregon -21: Yes, go to Twitter and you’ll find “Oregon -21” trending with over 20,000 tweets. The Ducks are heavily favored and you can bet Coach Prime is using “Oregon -21” as part of his team’s motivation for today’s game.
- The Mets: Remember when the Mets had Justin Verlander and Max Scherzer? Remember all the hype heading into the 2023 season? Yeah, well…that ship has sailed. The Mets (71-83) were officially eliminated from postseason competition yesterday after losing 5-4 to the Philadelphia Phillies for the second straight day.
A Full Saturday Schedule
Of course, a Saturday in September is one in which college football rules. There are six different NCAA football games today featuring ranked opponents. One of those is today’s focal point featuring Coach Prime and his Colorado Buffaloes against Oregon. College football is not the only thing on today’s sports schedule. It’s a pretty busy day in the sports world.
Here’s a look.
- Week 4 college football: You already know the deal here. Check Sports Hub for the best winning college football picks and enjoy the games today.
- MLB: The regular season is winding down. Magic numbers are everywhere. The Mets, who I just mentioned, were eliminated from the postseason yesterday. Who will it be today? We’ve got your MLB picks today too. Check the members’ area.
- More football: There is more than just college football today. Week 16 of the CFL season continues with two games tonight. Last night, BC clinched a playoff berth with a win over Edmonton. Tonight, Montreal travels to Calgary and Hamilton play at defending Grey Cup champion Toronto.
- Solheim Cup: I mentioned how the US women are leading the Solheim Cup. The action continues today from Spain.
- It’s Fight Night: Yes, it’s Saturday and that means it’s time for UFC Fight Night in addition to college football. Tonight’s main event is Rafael Fiziev (12-2) against Matusz Gamrot (22-2) in a lightweight match.
- Men’s Tennis: The men are currently playing the Chengdu Open and Huafa Properties Zhuhai Championship. Both are taking place in China.
- Women’s Tennis: There are now five women’s tennis tournaments going on. The Guadalajara Open Akron, Galaxy Holding Group Guangzhou Open, Parma Ladies Open, and the Toray Pan Pacific Open Tennis Tournament continue today. The Ningbo Open in China begins today.
- Big day in soccer: Check the Sports Hub members’ area for soccer picks. There is a ton of action from the world’s best leagues today. The English Premier League has five matches. La Liga in Spain has four and the German Bundesliga has six matches on the schedule. There is also a full slate of MLS matches as well as tons of other European and South American pro soccer.
Wow! What a schedule! There is enough sports action today to keep any sports fan occupied for all 24 hours. Keep it tuned here to Sports Hub to navigate your way through all your favorite sports today. We’ve got tons of college football picks and our Sports Hub experts are working extra hard to pump out more for games later today.
Don’t forget to check out our Week 3 NFL picks pages to get you ready for Sunday’s NFL games. Come back tomorrow for a full recap of our leaderboard. We’ll see how Coach Prime and all of our handicappers made out. See you then!